Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a good blogger am I...

Well, it was bound to happen--my first post about why I haven't been posting.

I won't offer any excuses, just a question: Do you know that babies are pretty much the greatest thing in the universe? I'm specifically referring to baby nephews here, though I do also enjoy baby animals, baby cupcakes, and other baby-type-things.

My second-ever nephew arrived a little over three weeks ago, and when I should have been reading Proust, I've instead been wrapped around the little guy's miniscule little finger. He's really a charming fellow, about the size of a loaf of bread, with brown hair. I do hope you'll forgive my absence--it seems sometimes that nothing in existence is more enthralling than watching a baby sleep in his vibrating chair for three. Whole. Hours. And those tiny cat-like yawns!

In any event, I've (almost) fully recovered from the babycoma, and I totally intend to blog my ever-progressing progress soon. Thanks for standing by.

0 Comments: